Toddlers say the funniest things! When Zara turned 2.5 years her language exploded. She started copying us and we realized that the time had come for us to clean up our act in front of her.
Regardless, she keeps things pretty entertaining. I am keeping things a little light in this post and sharing some funny things baby says that keeps us laughing. So take a read and laugh a little or a lot!
- Momma my poop is too big.
- F$$$k##g C$$k$$ck$r (Yup every time she drops something or falls. We have daddy to thank for this one!)
- I am so cute!
- Rj go get milk and bread. (This was my fault. Now she says this every night because she thinks that’s what daddy does when she goes to bed.)
- Daddy you stinky. Stop parting! (Ok this one I might have taught her! )
- What’s that noising?
- Can I get a chicken nugget, large diet coke, and a coffee?
- I want to make a baby. (She means make a baby using playdough. But still funny!!)
What does your kid say that keeps you laughing? Mine, hasn’t said any of this in public or at daycare yet. Has yours? I am waiting for the call from daycare when I have to explain the swearing. Tips on how to handle that?
I hope you have had a good laugh, because let’s be honest this world needs more funny baby sayings and less of everything else.