Christmas is here! Well not quite but it sure feels like it with the cooler temperatures and the Hallmark Christmas movies on TV ( ps I love these movies even though I know how they will end!).
There are a bunch of Christmas activities I am really excited about this year and was going to make a list of ones I wanted to hit this year. Then I thought why not share it with you all! So here it is:
- Glow Langley: I missed this last year! I am so excited to go this year as an #glowambassadorlangley. It is indoors, millions of twinkling lights, lots of opportunities to take fun pictures, kid-friendly activities, Santa, food, shopping, and a licensed bar! What more could you ask for! They are bigger this year and have a new theme, Glow around the World. Buy tickets early as this event was sold out last year! Starts Nov 22nd!
- The Stanley Park Christmas Train: I went to this last year as I got tickets from a friend. My daughter loved it! There is something magical about taking a mini train ride in the park surrounded by lights!! Buy tickets early! Starts Nov 29th!
- The Peak of Christmas on Grouse mountain: I have never been to this one but I am super excited to go check it out. They usually have live reindeer, Santa’s workshop, of course, hot chocolate, and SNOW! Perfect to make family memories. Starts Nov 23rd.
- Canyon lights at Capilano Suspension: I went to this last year as a team building activity at work and was mesmerized by the views and of course the lights! Bonus BC residents one time ticket gives you a yearly pass. Starts Nov 22nd.
- Lights at Lafarge: I went to Lafarge lake/park in the summer, but have never been at Christmas. Every year the lake sets up a spectacular light display at Christmas for FREE! So definitely adding this to my list! Starts Nov 24th.
What’s on your must-do list this Christmas? Share with me your favorite Christmas activities.
Please note that I am a Glow Langley Ambassodor. In exchange for my opinion I am compensated with tickets to the event. All opinions expressed are my own.